NAME : MAULANA
RESIDENT ADDRESS : Jl. Surabaya No. 75. Medan
DATE OF BIRTH : Jakarta, March 21th 1971
NASIONALITY : INDONESIA
RELIGION : MOSLEM
1978 – 1984 SDN 10 Pg Kembangan Jakarta – Barat
1984 – 1987 SMPN 132 DepAg Kedaung Jakarta – Barat
1987 – 1990 SMEA PERSADA Kalideres Jakarta – Barat
1990 – 1992 Academy Hospitalality Wisakti Jakarta & BUNDA Padang
1994 Course Room Division Jakarta
2001 Course Bartending BFC Jakarta
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Total eleven years experience hospitality
- Complete knowledge of Waterpark Operations.
- Unparalleled guest relations skills especially increating “special touches” and resolving guest requests and concerns
- Strong analytical skill including trend analysis and the ability to develop innovative tactics to resolve problems.
- Excellent eye for details, can carry out actions to improve the appearance of the property, and employees as well as establish relevant actions that meet guest’s expectations.
- Positive and upbeat approach to employee relations and guest complaints.
- Strong computer skills especially word processing, office operating systems and apreadsheet creation.
- Remarkable ability to ensure proper selection, training, motivation and counseling of all employees.
Jan 2010 Operation Manager MUTIARA Waterpark which report direcly to Managing of Director PT. Hestha Buwana Pratita handle of Waterpark and Outbound Training.
- Supervised completion of all operational aspects during the implementation and on going management of the waterpark.
- Supervised and managed staff, including hiring , training and on going compliance regulation supervision, performed all human resource management activities.
- Planned, organized and implemented special marketing and sales promotionnal event regularly for the waterpark.
- Plan and oversee daily operations of Waterpark
- Prepare and manage budget
- Train all park staff on point of sale system, Pool system, Gift shop functions, Food and beverage operations and Lifeguard training.
- Work as a liaison between the general public and the City
- Market and promote waterpark through varie medias, including print, radio, TV and Web
- Responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors and for
- establishing an effective communication plan with the staff.
- Developed quality assurance audit plan for waterpark safety and compliance regulations
Sept 2008 – Sept 2009 Operation Manager MIFAN Waterpark Padang panjang which report direcly to Managing of Director PT. Niagara Fantasi Island handle of Waterpark, Drypark, Resort and Outbound Training.
Nov 2006 – Augt 2008 MARSADA RESORT HOTEL SIBOLGA – SUMUT
Work as Resident Manager which report direcly to Board of Director handle of Hotel, Pondok Resto and Karaoke Operational in full authorization and create also maintain high standard Operation of Procedure.
- Managed the daily operations of the hotel including Conference mangement, Rooms, Housekeeping, restourant, leadership & training, Reservations, Retail, Engineering, Spa, as well as other functions as assigned.
- Monitored the performence of the hotel operational teams or restaurant teams
- Provided assistance to aid executive committee department heads in achieving their short and long-term objectives.
- Implemented Hotel insurance policies, procedures and the overall operation philosophy.
- Assigned budgets to ensure that profitable goals for the Hotel were met.